Campsites 1:00 PM
Cabins 4:00 PM
Campsites & Cabins 11:00 AM
All rates based on:
2 Adults & 2 Children (4-17 years); no charge for Children under 4 years
Age 4-17 years $8.00/night
Age 18+ years $12.00/night
Max occupancy is 6 people per site. 2 Adults + 4 Children OR 4 Adults + 2 Children
RV & Tent Sites:
Chocorua Camping Village KOA only permits 1 camping unit (RV or tent) on a site. One small 2 man (pup) tent may be allowed, in addition, intended for children only. One vehicle per site, additional vehicles must park in the overflow parking lot.
Cabins require a 2 night minimum, except for Holiday Weekends which require a 3 night minimum.
We try to accommodate all requests as best we can, but are unable to guarantee site numbers.
Cancellation Policy: If you need to cancel or change your reservation, please call (603) 323-8536 before the deadlines listed below to receive your deposit refund, minus a $10.00 cancellation fee. Text and email notifications of cancellations will not be accepted.
RV & Tent Sites: 48 hours cancellation notice is required.
Deluxe RV/Tent Sites for 5+ days: Require a 14 day cancellation notice. After 14 days, cancellations will forfeit their deposit.
Cabins & Pop-Up Rentals: Require a 14 days cancellation notice. After 14 days, cabin rental cancellations will forfeit their deposit.
We are sorry, but we are unable to refund Holiday Stays. In the event of an emergency, if you are unable to make your Holiday reservation, notify us within 14 days of arrival, and you may be allowed a one-time date change.
To protect our forests and your vacation spot from Emerald Ash Borer and other invasive wood pests, Chocorua Camping Village KOA has taken a strict stance on firewood. NO off-grounds firewood of any kind from anywhere (even from within the state of New Hampshire) may be brought into the campground, included kindling, pallets, and construction wood. Please help us protect our natural forest setting. Please help us protect our natural forest setting and respect the NH guideline of “burn it where you buy it”.
A limit of 2 dogs per site, with a pet fee of $2.50 per dog / per night (Cabins $5.00 per night). For insurance purposes we are unable to accept pit bulls, rottweilers, any mixes, or other names of these breeds. We are also unable to allow any dog that shows signs of aggression regardless of breed. Please present current rabies vaccination upon check-in. Waste bags and bins provided around grounds and park.
Doggie Daycare July 1st - Labor Day. Hourly, half day and full date rates available.
Dog Park - fenced off-leash run with agility course.
Dog Beach May 1st - Oct 12.
• Please keep dogs on a leash at all times.
• Clean up after your dog. Baggies are available at the office, store and near Dog Walk area.
• Never leave a dog unattended at a campsite.
• If your dog has a loud and boisterous personality, please do not bring it to entertainment functions.
• Please control barking; your neighbors are here to relax.
• Keep dogs off the beach and out of public buildings (State law).
• If you have a pet of the following breeds: Rottweiler, Pitt Bull, any mix of the those breeds, or an aggressive dog of any breed, we recommend a nearby kennel, “Two Paws Up”, where your pet may lodge for your vacation duration. Phone “Two Paws Up” at (603) 539-6266 or visit http://www.twopawsupnh.com/